September 15, 2014

Bonjour with Daisies

Happy Monday!

You may have noticed how much I like flowers – and at Ewe-N-Me Printables there are so many gorgeous floral images to choose from. Today I selected the downloadable called French Country Prints – Daisy to make two cards. This lovely printable features two pretty daisies on a French script backdrop. One image has a white background and the other has an aged look to it.


I really enjoy using Deena’s downloadable images because after printing they are ready to use. Just print and go!! Because we’re entering the fall season I decided to use a brown card for the base. It goes perfectly with the golden color of the daisies.


Before I attached the image to the card, I decorated it with a piece of black and gold fabric ribbon and then fastened a silver embellishment to it. I punched out two ovals (one on white paper, the other on ivory) and stamped them with “Bonjour” to go with the French theme. I then adhered the ovals to the upper corner using dimensional glue dots.


These cards were so easy to do – and a perfect greeting to let someone special know you are thinking of them!


Thanks for stopping! Have a great week!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com

No comments: