August 6, 2014

Nest tag card

Hello again.
I hope everyone is enjoying summer.
We have not got much of the summer rain storms where I am.

That makes for a HOT summer.

I wanted to share a card I made. This set comes with the most beautiful tags I have seen.
The hard part was choosing which tag!


There was no glue involved in making this note card. I took Osnaburg fabric and sewed it on white card stock with a zig zag stitch on the sewing machine.

Then I took blue scrapbook paper and sewed that on. Then finally sewed on the tag. and put some Osnaburg ribbon on it.

I love the colors and its so simple to do!

This one is headed to my cousin. She will smile.

To order this tag set you can go HERE to purchase them.

Until next time,
Cyn

4 comments:

Graciellie Design said...

So versatile!

beth b said...

I love the rustic look of this card! It is so sweet and that blue is so pretty!! Very lovely!

darla said...

such a calming blend of colors that is sure to please!

Deb said...

Very pretty Cyn, the tag looks perfect mounted on the fabric!