June 26, 2014

Farmhouse Sheep Kitchen Towel

Happy June everyone. Is it just me or is this month flying by?
Since I don't have little ones anymore, my sons are 19 and 23 (gulp) I have lots of time to create in the summer.  

But even if you are a busy momma this Farmhouse Sheep towel is simple and fast to make.


I bought a vintage kitchen towel from a thrift store. They are the best towels and last forever!

I Printed the image onto muslin. If you don't know how to print on fabric comment below and I will do a tutorial with my next post. 

I stitched the Farmhouse Black Sheep label onto felt to make it stiff and make a pocket with black embroidery thread. Then stitched it onto the towel using white thread. 


I put a handmade flower in mine and some red, white, and blue pip berries. It is such a fast project and I enjoy decorating my kitchen with these.

The labels I used are found here Farmhouse Labels Black Sheep Black Crow

Thanks for stopping by see what I created with this wonderful label. Til next time, enjoy summer!

Thanks so Much,
Cyn

1 comment:

Deb said...

What a lovely project Cyn, very pretty! And you are not alone, June has flown by for me too! Thanks for sharing your lovely project, Deb