May 6, 2014

Quick Project For Teacher Appreciation Week

Today I'd like to share a quick little project I made for Teacher Appreciation Week, which is this week... May 5-9, 2014.

These tags are made from the "Hang Tags - Greatest Teacher" file from Ewe-N-Me Printables. I added some colored cardstock to the back to give the tag some body and to help make the colors pop. I also added an eyelet in the corner and tied it off with some colored twine. The edges of the tag were inked with some coffee colored ink... just a little bit, but enough to set off the edges a bit.






These tags would be super cute tied onto the teacher's gift or as just a little "something" your child could give to his/her teacher on it's own.

Super cute, super easy and super fun to make.

Thanks for stopping by...
Deena Davis
www.ewenmeprintables.com

1 comment:

Michelle H. said...

I love these!
So fun and adorable!
TFS!