May 27, 2014

Celebrating Summer!

The Old Farmhouse Gathering (OFG) Etsy Team is celebrating summer with many new handmade items that have a summer theme. The celebration runs thru June 1, 2014.

If you visit etsy.com you can search with the letters SCOFG to see everything the team has to offer.

I have FOUR new items listed in my etsy shop for the celebration. These items are exclusive to my etsy shop... you won't find them on my website or any other place where I sell my printables.

Click the titles for more info.

Printable Hang Tags - Patriotic Grand Old Flag

 

Digital Label Sheet - Little Patriot Flour

 

Digital Label Sheet - Yankee Doodle Sugar

 

Printable Farmhouse Labels - Little Patriot Yankee Doodle

 

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Deena Davis
www.ewenmeprintables.com
www.etsy.com/shop/ewenmeprintables

No comments: