March 8, 2014

Something New

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to take a minute or two to show you the new printables I have at www.ewenmeprintables.com These are a brand new design and come in JPG format rather than my usual PDF.

French Country Prints...

There are several different designs listed on my website.

Many more designs to come...

When you purchase this file you'll receive two jpg images sized at 11" wide by 8.5" high. They are instant download files in a .zip file.  They're super easy to download an print and since they're a jpg file, you can re-size them.

I think they'd make lovely pillows... don't you? They could be ironed onto fabric with transfer paper, or could be printed directly on fabric.


If you prefer a pdf file... just ask and I can send them to you in that format. It's not a problem. You can find them all by CLICKING HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Deena Davis

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Very pretty Deena. You always do such a good job! :)