January 13, 2014

New Printables at Ewe-N-Me

I've finally gotten back into the swing of things and have designed some new printables. With Christmas break for the kids, snow days, bitter cold days, it was difficult finding time to work... kids are hungry little beings and I found myself in the kitchen more than anything during that time. I enjoyed the break but it's good to be back at it again.

I hope to have some more new things added soon.

You can find the new items here... www.ewenmeprintables.com


I've also listed some of the printable checkerboards as One Buck Weekly Sale Items. If you haven't seem them, now's a good time to take a look. The print as an 8x10  and are great for framing or decoupage.  You can find them all here... One Buck Weekly Sale Items



So glad you've stopped by.
Deena Davis


No comments: