June 25, 2013

Welcome To My New Blog

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hey All!
If you've followed me from the beginning, you might remember me having this blog active a few years ago. For one reason or another I closed it down in 2009. I've been thinking about blowing the dust off and starting this up again for months now. I guess today's the day.

I have plans to announce sales here, offer freebies, have giveaways, list previews of new items and post photos of finished items made by you... my readers and customers and probably a few made by me too. I'm sure there will be more topics than I mentioned, too.

So anyway... here we are. I hope you'll stick around and follow me or maybe tell a friend or two to stop by and check things out.

Thanks for stopping by,
Deena Davis
www.ewenmeprintables.com

No comments: